Academic advising is an important part of your undergraduate education.
The Art and Design, Games and Playable Media (AGPM) undergraduate advisor, Juan Morales-Rocha, can help you clarify your educational goals, select classes that complement your academic interests and develop an individualized plan of study. Students considering an AGPM major should consult with the undergraduate advisor as early as possible, no later than early to mid-sophomore year. Junior transfer students must begin consulting with the undergraduate advisor in the summer prior to their first quarter at UCSC.
Advising Information for Winter Quarter (remote appts. via Zoom)
⇥ Click here to make an advising appointment ⇤
Select Digital Arts Research Center from the Location menu.
• Drop-in advising is available Monday - Thursday at the following times:
- Drop-In Advising with Peer Advisers
Monday | 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Tuesday | 11:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday | 1:00pm - 2:00pm
*On Wednesdays, the dept. adviser will host drop-ins from 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Best for quick questions regarding enrollment, courses, and basic academic planning.
- The link to the drop-ins advising via Zoom can be found here.
• Advising appointments are available Monday - Thursday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm and are 20-minutes.
- Appointments are best suited discussing appeals, petitions, course substitutions as well as more in depth conversations about career exploration and long term plans.
- Advising appointments will be held remotely via Zoom. Instructions on how to set up an appointment through Slug Success can be found here.
- Always refer to the appointment calendar in Slug Success for the most up-to-date availability information as changes may occur.
- The link to the advising appointments via Zoom can be found here.
- *Please note that if you do not have a scheduled appointment, you will not be allowed into the Zoom meeting.
*These announcements are only viewable by students who are part of the AGPM Announcements Google group. If you are a student in our program and cannot see the announcements, please let the advisor know so that we may add you to the group.
Arts Division Programs Office
Digital Arts Research Center 302