In order to declare the AGPM major, you need to complete the four Major Qualification courses with a grade of "C" or better (these courses can also be taken as Pass / No Pass):
• ARTG 80H - History of Digital Games
• ARTG 80I - Foundations of Play
• CMPM 80K - Foundations of Video Game Design
• CMPM 35 - Data Structures for Interactive Media (prev: CSE 15/L or CMPS 12B/M)
Once you've done that, you should fill out the AGPM Major Declaration Form if you are declaring AGPM as a single major, or if you are changing your declared major.
If you are pursuing a double major or major/minor plan, please use the traditional petition for major declaration form and send it to me via email with the subject line: "Your Name - AGPM Double Major or Minor Declaration".
• Students receiving a C-, D+, D, D-, F or NP in one of the major qualification courses or associated labs may only declare once they have passed the same or equivalent course or lab with a grade of C or better.
• Students need to complete these Major Qualification courses early in their studies so that the petition to major status is accomplished by the end of their sophomore year (if incoming as a frosh), or by the end of their second quarter (if incoming as a Junior Transfer). ↺