Academic advising is an important part of your undergraduate education.
The Art and Design, Games and Playable Media (AGPM) undergraduate advisor, Juan Morales-Rocha, can help you clarify your educational goals, select classes that complement your academic interests and develop an individualized plan of study. Students considering an AGPM major should consult with the undergraduate advisor as early as possible, no later than early to mid-sophomore year. Junior transfer students must begin consulting with the undergraduate advisor in the summer prior to their first quarter at UCSC.
Advising Information for Spring 2019 Quarter
⇥ Click here to make an advising appointment ⇤
Select Digital Arts Research Center from the Location menu.
• Drop-In Advising is available Monday from 1:00pm - 2:00pm + Tuesday - Thursday from 1:30pm to 2:30pm.
• Advising appointments are available Monday from 2:00pm to 3:30pm and Tues - Friday from 2:30pm to 4:00pm and are 15 or 30-minutes each.
• Advising appointments are located in the Digital Arts Research Center (DARC) Rm 302. Instructions on how to set up an appointment through Slug Success can be found here.
• Always refer to the appointment calendar in Slug Success for the most up-to-date availability information as changes may occur.
• If none of the time slots work for you, please feel free to contact the advisor whose contact information you can find below.
*These announcements are only viewable by students who are part of the AGPM Announcements Google group. If you are a student in our program and cannot see the announcements, please let the advisor know so that we may add you to the group.
Arts Division Programs Office
Digital Arts Research Center 302